The Annual Independent Critics List released their updated list of The 100 Most Beautiful Faces in the year 2008. Sophia Myles first appeared on the list last year (#85) but this time around she’s number 35. Obviously beauty lies in the eye of the beholder – and of course we would have placed her at the beginning of the list – but it’s great that also others are recognizing her beauty.
An utterly natural beauty with soft features… Sophia leaps 50 places from last year’s debut.
About the list:
The Annual Independent Critics List is Compiled by a Select Group of Up To 25 Invited Judges.
It Has Been Published on the Internet, on Various Websites, Every Year Since 1995.
This list is only about beautiful celebrity faces.
▪ It is not based on the “sexiest”, “hottest” or “best body”.
▪ You may discover some relatively unfamiliar faces.
▪ It is certainly not based purely on public popularity.
▪ This is not your standard Maxim or FHM or People list.
▪ There will probably be a few big name exclusions.
▪ Over 50 countries are represented in the Top 100 and the Runners-Up list.